Voluminous lashes anyone? Yes please!
- Twist the wand out of the tube and wipe off excess product on the edge of the tube.
- Place the wand of the Coppélia Colour Shape Shifting Mascara at the base of your upperlashes, then pull upward, coating the base of your lashes.
- Wiggle the wand in a zig-zag motion while you apply.
- Wait 30 seconds between coats.
- Repeat for the lower lashes.
NAIL IT IN STYLE
Enjoy salon-quality nails, without the hassle.
- Wipe your nails with nail polish remover before applying the first coat.
- Apply a coat of ColourFun Nail Enamel colour of your choice and allow it to dry.
- Start at the base, stroke the brush to the left, right and then the middle.
- Apply your second and third coat, and let it dry.
THE NO MAKE-UP LOOK
Perfect the no make-up look with our range of powders and long-lasting foundations.
- Moisturise with an Avroy Shlain moisturiser to ensure your make-up stays put, for longer.
- Apply the Coppélia Flawless Finish Foundation to your face. Carefully blend it onto your neck too.
- Set your look with the Coppélia Colour Loose Powder, then apply the Coppélia Colour Bronzing Pearls for a subtle glow.
If a sun-kissed glow is what you’re after, you’ll love the Coppélia Colour Bronzing Pearls.
- For best results start with the Coppélia Colour Perfect Cover Foundation.
- Use the Coppélia Colour Bronzing Pearls sponge to swipe product in downward motion on your T-Zone to accentuate your features.
- Keep adding the bronzing pearls lightly until you skin gives off a warm, golden finish.
Matte and shine
Complete any look with a standout lip colour to perfect your pout.
- Prep your lips by exfoliating them to remove any dead skin cells on the surface.
- Follow with an ointment of your choice to hydrate the lips.
- Apply the matte side of the Avroy Shlain Matte & Shine lipstick, then blot your lips on a tissue. Then apply the shiny side, and you’re good to go!
A simple black liner under the eye is the perfect way to make your eyes pop.
- Pull your lower eyelid down.
- Place the ColorFun Eye Pencil as close to your lash line as possible, then gently and slowly draw a thin line from the outer corner to the inner corner.
- Clean up any smudges with a cotton bud.
- Apply mascara, starting at the root and working toward the tips of the lashes.